Wednesday, April 29, 2009

THE CHANGE BEGINS

So the day has come and Nathan is no longer a owner in VF Anderson Builders as he finally said goodbye yesterday. So he spent his first day as a cattle farmer getting a haircut, going down to the farm, and weed eating. Sounds much less stressful. The first part of rehab on the house will begin Saturday as Heather, Lesa, Cassie and I head down to pull wallpaper and more wallpaper. Hopefully my mother and Char will make it down to view the rehab house. I will post my before and hopefully there will be after pictures that wow everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Man being a cattle farmer sure sounds like fun! I could get a lot of stuff done. No really I am very happy Nathan is doing something that he loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest lil' family!! Nice job on the Blog page Carrie!! You guys are going to do great in Clinton, can't wait to see the pictures... Love you all!! Tara (and Dwain, Alex and Jayden)

    ReplyDelete